Sew a Table Set in 100% Linen
YOU WILL NEED
3 yards of IL098 Jacquard fabric
1. Pre-wash your fabric using our recommended washing instructions here. Press, then cut away the selvedges.
2. Cut out your fabric according o the cutting diagram below for a table runner and a set of 6 placemats and napkins:
3. Fold the long edges ⅜” to the wrong side of the fabric and press. Fold an additional ⅜” and press again. Pin in place.
4. Sew the pressed edges down close to the inner fold, making sure to backstitch at the start and end of your sewing.
5. Repeat step 3 & 4 on the two shorter sides.