Please take these steps to Download the PDF file from the website to your computer.
Find a pattern you like on the website and sign in to your Fabrics-store.com account.
1) Once you are signed in to your account, click the "Free Download" Bar ( I am using the Ruby dress as an example).
2) Your computer will pop-open a window asking if you would like to Open the PDF file or Save it and will look like this ( I prefer to save it to my device so the file is in my computer to access anytime I want without having to go back to the website).
3) Your computer will ask you how you would like to name the saved file and where you would like to save this file and the screen will look like this ( I prefer keeping the file name the same and saving to my desktop for ease of finding).
4) Once you click "Save", the PDF file has been saved to your computer with the name and location you selected.
* Some computers are set to a default setting to save all downloaded files to your Download folder automatically. If your computer does that - simply check the Download folder on your computer and you will find this PDF files saved there).
was able to see one file but not the actual pattern pieces file
Hi! The PDF opens to the main file and the pattern pieces are included as an attachment to that main file. To see the attachment - open the file with Adobe.
In the Adobe menu select View - Show/Hide - Navigation Panes - Attachments. Adobe will pop-open a side panel with the attached file. Here is a link to these steps with pictures of where to click https://support.fabrics-store.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000219086-Missing-Pattern-Pieces-in-PDF-File
Hope this helps and you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can walk you through it via email. Have a great day.
The link to the Sloan Jumpsuit and Luana Apron dress pdf are not working. I have read the instructions and have updated Adobe on my computer.
Hi Millersa 01!
I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time getting to the pattern. I just checked the Jumpsuit pattern and was able to download it so to bypass whatever glitch that's not letting you get to it - can you send me an email to oksana @ecwm.com and I will email you the files as an attachment :)
Have a great day!