The patterns are made as a PDF so they can be opened across the different devices.
In order for all the pattern pieces to be visible - you do need to open these files using the newest version of Adobe Reader ( you can find instructions to install FREE Adobe Reader here).
+ First, download the PDF file to your computer/device ( instructions to download a PDF file can be found here).
+ Launch Adobe Acrobat Reader.
+ Open the PDF File from Adobe Acrobat Reader ( instructions how to open a PDF file can be found here).
Once you open your PDF pattern file in the Adobe Reader Software:
1) The PDF file is made up of the main file that includes general pattern information and attachment PDF which includes the printable pattern pieces. When you open the file - you first have the main file that has general pattern information and will look like this ( I am using the Ruby dress as an example):
2) To access the attachment which is the pattern pieces. In the Adobe Reader menu click - View - Show/Hide - Navigation Panes - Attachments (this is a picture of the steps):
3) Adobe Reader will pop open a side panel exposing the attached files and your screen will look like this:
4) Double click on the attached file that is highlighted in blue on the left-hand side in the picture above and Adobe will open the attached file which are your pattern pieces. Your screen will look like this:
5) You are now ready to print the pattern on regular A4 printer paper. Please refer here for printing directions.